Rauscher & Stoecklin High-Current Connectors
The robust construction, corrosion-resistant design and resilient silver plated contacts of the Rauscher & Stoecklin high current connectors are key factors in their selection for use in harsh environments.
The Rauscher & Stoecklin pin and sleeve style contacts also rectify arcing and pitting issues common with butt style contacts. The 250A and 400A versions feature contacts that are exchangeable from the front side without removing the connected cable.
These plugs and sockets are designed for loads from 200 to 400 Amps and 1000 VAC. See below for a breakdown of specifications and applications.
- Rated currents: 200 A, 250 A, 400 A
- Rated voltage: Up to 1000 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Phases: 3L + PEN, optional N separately
- Two pilot contacts, lagging when closing, leading when opening
- According to standard IEC 60309-1
- Voltage identification by socket contact tube position according to IEC 60309-2
- Covered contacts at connectors and socket outlets
- Probe proof in accordance with IEC 60309-1
- Robust construction
- Contact parts silver plated
- Contact parts are replaceable from the front (rated currents 250 A and 400 A)
- Insertion and withdrawal aid, lockable
- Large assortment with plugs, appliance inlets, connectors, socket outlets, with circuit breaker, with electrical interlock
- Portable consumer loads
- Drilling plants and conveying machinery
- Quarries and gravel plants
- Surface mining
- Sea and airports
- Flexible power supply at major events
DatasheetsRauscher & Stoecklin JE Socket (0.1Mb)
Rauscher & Stoecklin JS Plug (0.2Mb)
Rauscher & Stoecklin Product Manual (2.8Mb)
Request a quote on any of our Rauscher & Stoecklin products.