The Amphenol EcoMate connectors are rugged and waterproof rated to IP65 and IP67, with contact arrangements 3 + PE and 6 + PE for power and signal applications. The products are suitable for many applications such as in machine tools, measurement and control, process technology and medical equipment
The Amphenol EcoMate series replaces and is intermateable with the original Amphenol C16 connectors.The main difference from the old series is that the backshell and sealing gland have been re-designed to accommodate a larger range of cables. In addition, there is only one back shell type now; one size fits all.
- Circular connectors with contact arrangements 3+PE and 6+PE
- Waterproof: IP65 and IP67 per DIN E60526 in mated condition.
- Housings are made from high grade plastic material
- Straight or right-angle backshells
- Single sealing gland accommodates cable sizes from 6mm to 12.5mm (outside diameter)
- Protected against unlocking by threaded coupling
- Internal strain relief with screw clamp on clamping ring provides safe cable restraint